Thursday 7 January 2016

                       Journey to the Marshmallow Island 

I've searched my whole life to find the Marshmallow Island. I've swam through jello lakes, I've  fought off slithering snake sucker, I've even ate just sour gummy worms to survive. I know it sounds like I've had it rough but you haven't heard what happened to my buddy Greyson he was chewed up and spit out by a gummy bear, they may look sweet but boy can they bite. Yeah I know we had it though but it was all worth it when we found they island, and how amazing the feeling was to take the first bite.

1 comment:

  1. A creative take on writing your story using the given prompt. Very descriptive sentences. Some sentences, especially in the middle, have become run-ons. A few commas are missing too.

    ReplyDelete