Wednesday 20 April 2016

100 word challenge week 14

Kittens!!!


Last summer my dog had to get his shots, so we dropped him off at the vet and got something to eat. When we came back we saw a man quickly drop a box at the door and run to his car. Before we could ask what was in the box he was gone. My dad and I carefully took the box inside to see the vet, but she was busy. So I stepped up and I put my hand in the box and felt something furry. It was tiny kittens! And that's the story of when I put my hand in a box filled with flea infested kittens.

3 comments:

  1. I think that you could probably end the sentence after furry and start a new one. I like the plot twist at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found it was kinda confusing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked you story! The ending I found a bit rushed but it is a really great story!
    : )

    ReplyDelete