Wednesday 13 April 2016

100 word challenge week #13

One Halloween me and my friends decided to dress up as women from history. I decided I was going to dress like daisy from the great gatspy, my friend Spencer decided to dress like a 80's go go dancer and my friend Hayden would be Marilyn Monroe. As the days past and came closer and closer to Halloween we started to become restless. Luckily we made sure to keep busy by picking out our costumes and totally forgetting practice our makeup skills. So when the day came my friends begged me (I begged them) to do their makeup. Everything was going great until I had to draw that perfect mole. I started with a small dot a but the spot just grew and grew until Hayden look as if someone shoved a mud pie in her face. Let's just say that was the last time I was "asked" to do my friends makeup.

1 comment:

  1. Your story was pretty long for a 100-word story so I think you might want to remove some sentences especially on the second sentence. I think you should capitalize "The Great Gatsby" on the second sentence. Just add more powerful sentences to make it better. Good job on your story.

    ReplyDelete