Wednesday 11 May 2016

100 word challenge week #17

Stairway to Heaven 


“Is this it?’’ I questioned “Just a stairway to a bright light, how boring.”
“Well I’m sorry what were you expecting? Did you want a rope to climb, a backwards slide. You know for a dead person you sure are ungrateful”
My guardian angel said sarcastically.
“Okay I’ll stop, but seriously how do we get up there because I don’t feel like doing cardio today.” I joked.
“Please just wait” My guardian angel asked impatiently.
As things quieted a hand reached out and pulled me up the stairs. Once I came to the beautiful golden gates that's when I woke up.

3 comments:

  1. You are missing a comma after expecting, because you are questioning/pausing. Other than that I really like your story, it was cool how you had a plot twist at the end. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your story. I liked how you did that plot twist at the end. I think that you could put in more info of where you are? like are you dead?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to be more careful with your punctuations. You always need to put a comma after someone said something. I'm just confused when you said, "did you want a rope to climb, a backwards slide?" but good job on your story !

    ReplyDelete