Wednesday 18 May 2016

100 word challenge week #18

Never Regret The Things You Do In Life


Do you ever have a moment when your doing something but you really wanna be curled up in your orange cat pyjamas… this was my moment. I was standing on the top of the high dive at the pool, everybody was looking at me. Silence filled the room as thoughts swam through my head. “Should I jump or should I back down?” I take a deep breath and jump, I hit the water like thunder hits a crisp summer's eve. That's the day I learned that you should never let fear run your life because in the end it's not the things you do,you regret it's the things you don’t.


3 comments:

  1. I really like your quote at the end. I think you got that from the movie that we watched last week. You have a mistake and I think it is after "that's the day"...
    I think you don't need to use as much i's in your story. Great story! it pulled me in right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mistake is you don't have a capital I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could change the 'but really you wanna' to 'but you really wanna'. I think you should add more on what the place looks like. On the last sentence you forgot to capitalize the I and maybe you could put a comma after the 'because in the end'. Good job in your story this week !

    ReplyDelete